Monday, August 11, 2008

Precog!

I did not slept well last night. I have a precognition, sort of subconscious dream that i talked to myself. Reflecting on the low level brain activities before i went into deep sleep. I do have these sort of dreams oftenly. But this one is particularly powerful.

I was watching a DVD before i went to bed at midnight. I proceed then to listen to my favourite hard house music for a while before i went to sleep. It was very nice. I am energize by it! Unsurprisingly for me.

My precog is about what i want to do with my life. I have a dream and i know what i wanted to do with my passion in life. I love to be in entertainment business. I crave for these culture. I know i wanted to own some club, cafes, bars and restaurant some day.

The feeling of happiness being able to bring people together for some nice meal, nice drinks and nice cocktails at the bars. Listening to some house, hip hop or jazz music. Bringing some bands and deejays around the world to play at the club. Having a good time together with friends and people. Chilling out. I am energize by these things. Funny but true. Its what i wanted and its what that drives me.

I never get bored by these things. I am passionate about it and thats what i wanted to do.

Its just that during that precog, i asked myself, how far away am i from my dream? Am i still able to achieve my own dream and passion? Some people lives their lifes that way. Fucking cool! Some naysayers might say,"please wake up from your dream!" while some supporters says,"its cool, your dream is, go on! Make it happen!"

I wanted to live it. I am a realist cum idealist. I know that dreams makes me feel alive. Unlike zombies you see everyday walking in their blue white collar suit with their ties walking at 8am shoveling into the doors of MRT or the closing lifts of the office building. They are bored and they are zombies living their lifes routinely boringly everyday. Knowingly they have a dream but gave it up long long time ago in exchange for their time, salary and comfort of life.

Go watch the movie Fight Club. It explains there. They quoted, we are victims and slaves of consumerism. Its true you know. Seeing an average humans being locked up in their own mind and slaves to their daily routines and responsibilities. Its just plainly boring and lifeless. Its death.

I remembered a scene from the movie The Fast and Furious; Tokyo Drift. This guy, Han, points to the crowds of people crossing the road, why are they living their lifes following the rules? They are letting fear lead them.

Its true you know. Seeing all these unconscious people running their daily lifes exchanging their most precious time for money and responsibilities. We are becoming more robotic and zombie every single day of passing in our life.

I need to sit down and reflect and make some drastic change in my life. To my action to achieve my goals and dreams of my life. I wanted to have these things in my life!

To end this, i quote Fight Club, we are trapped in consumerism. We buys IKEA fitting in our apartment. Which, is why, i ended up on the weekend having that Swedish lunch in Shanghai. Eating meatball and their tasty roasted refillable hot coffee!



Out!

No comments: