Friday, July 27, 2007

Feelings Feelings

Feelings Feelings , emotions Emotions, will you please stop tormenting me and torturing me to every single part of my heart. I felt you and i felt it. It is a very destructive force yet it is meaningful. It can bring the best out of a person and can destroy a person's confidence. I am soft and i need to change it. I need to be the person that character will reflects that of a successful person. Whether it is successful business man or a person at the tip of a corporate ladder.

Love is love. We need love, the hell with it, i love my family and i love my dear. I love them so much that i'm seeing stars right now even as i write this. I am making myself invulnerable and less thoughtful now by listening to my fav genre songs. Lounge songs such as Hed Kandi. Tunes that makes me spin, makes me confident, that reminds me back to the old days few years back in clubs all over KL. Places that makes me go relax and just enjoy the tunes and bass. Music that will feed into my soul and makes me go haywire and dance. Accompanied by booze and hard liquors pouring down my throat. The days that life is nothing but carefree and fun.

I need to switch to a different person right now. I am feeling down and felt like shit. But i need to be strong and i have to be the "logical successful me". I believe i can do it. It just a matter of time but i need to be fast.
I received a call from a friend back home just now. I felt better at least i know that i'm not all alone in the universe. Felt much better now.

Feelings Feelings, Emotions Emotions, i need you in me, but i'm not going to let you ruin me and control over me. The REAL me, the guy who would be successful and rich one day. Yes, i'am an idealist and proud to be one.

Last but not least, LOVE is a powerful thing, use it wisely. Let it runs in your blood and feel your life. You will be more complete as a person. But do not let it ruin you and control over yourself and everything that you do. Happiness is what we seek and happiness is what you will get. May happiness falls freely all over you forever!


:)

No comments: