Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday Blues

How is your Monday looks like? Does it looks gloomy or does it look bright to you? For me, monday represents a whole new week. A new week that comes with great work and great challenge. I push myself to work and think out of the box, to think ahead what is needed and what can be done to improve further beyond that is necessary.

What i have in my mind on Monday is usually quite funny and hilarious if you were to ask me. Two sided or two kinda thinking goes into my head. 1 is the "comfort me", the side that will always be lazy, prefers to just sit at the beach and be a beach bum, hang around and do nothing, the "common me". Meanwhile, the other side of me is the logical, make perfect sense "Energetic, Positive me". This character is the ferocious type of me. I switch to be positive, energetic, planner, do-er, makes everything happens, can do and will do whatever it takes to be successful kinda attitude.

It takes me a while to realized that, in me, there will always me 2 type of person. 1 "comfort me" and the other confidence me. What i think is this, each and everyone that ranges from teen to even old age, will or might have the same thing. They have 2 personality in them. It is only whether they realise it or not. If you were to realize yours, then i congratulate you. You have achieved a 2nd step to success!

Everyone need to be balanced in their life, you need to rest, you need to eat, you need to spend time with your family, you need to find yourself spiritually, you need to work, you want to be successful, you want and need to do gazilions of things in your everyday life. How do you managed it? You also do have lust, you need love, you want to be loved in return, you want to be on control, you want to control how things work in your life, you want to control over your destiny and you want to be successful. Not forgetting rich and famous, if i might add.

How do you managed to do everything mentioned above and squeezed everything in your everyday life? What i do is that, i switch myself everyday at the condition i need to be. For example, i need to be the "confident me" in office, while meeting with new people, meeting with higher management people, with business partners and with all sorts of people outside. But, when i go back to home and meet my family, i switch. I become the lovely person and the comfy me. I relaxs and let my stress go, i go and enjoy my life with my friends, my family, enjoy the food and savour the aroma. I taste it and enjoy my life. I go and do my foot reflexology, watch some movies, chat with my friend online and etc.

What i mention is my way of making my life less stressful but yet appear confident in my everyday work. I fulfill my own inner being and also my duty. To work and to relax.

Remember guys/gals, the choice of your everyday decision lies in the palm of your hand. Choice to be happy or be sad. To be in control or to be out of control.

Make yours wisely. I have made mine.

No comments: