Friday, July 20, 2007

Miss the Good Food

Yeah, I miss the good food back home. The reason i'm writing this down today is because of the SUPER lousy food i have during my lunch. Its not only funny taste, they veggies is terrible, meat is hard and too salty, fish is smelly and stinks with foul smell. I can't stop wondering and imagining the good old food back home.

No i do not have much of a choice of food during lunch. Foods are prepared in an order with choices of 2 veggies, 3 types of meat. I can only choose 2 veggies and 2 types of meat. Yucks! Veggies is funny, its not green and do not have leaves. Its jelly cooked with too much oil.

Meanwhile, the meat is salty, salty and too salty. I was having headache the 1st day i put the food in my mouth. I have to drink 2 cans of Coke to overcome it.

Meanwhile, i am imagining now the taste of the good old nasi lemak ayam merah, teh tarik ais, kopitiam kopi, thai food, chinese cuisine, malay dishes, char kuey teow, chicken rice and much more. *Drooling* now!


OMFG! I am really hungry! Hahaha.


Theres nothing as good as food back home. Enjoy it!


P.S. Anyone kindly enough to send me Kopi Ais bungkus?

No comments: