Thursday, July 19, 2007

Life's A Funny Thing!

I found out that LIFE is really a funny singular object (replace any words u like). Some are lucky, some are eaasy going, some got it rough, some got it the hard way, some get less, some get more, some are really pitiful yet some are doing GREAT!

Recently i was encounter with some unfortunate and unlucky circumstances. Things do not goes well right now. Felt like pouring out and start some little weeping. But i'm not going to do that. I'm not going to be push by life unfortunate events. I am strong mentally and i will be even stronger when i bounced back from it. I do understand how it works and i do believe that if u stays and think on the bright side of life, you will actually get better.

Those who are close to me will know what i am refering to. It is quite disturbing and hurtful. They do understand what am i is going through right now. My life is is not going that smooth but yet here i am writing to you hoping that you will understand that life is indeed a funny little thing.

There will always be positive and negative, yin yang, black and white in life. When there is something going GREAT with you, there will always be people who suffer. When u get luckier, remember that there are people who the other end of dimension, UNLUCKY. There is no explanation to it in anyway u define it.

It is just that i hope that i'll be getting the LUCKY side. Things might change to be better, or it might get worst. Just that i need to be prepared for it.

I am really wondering, is there anything that i can do about it? I can't. Work is piling on me slowly and stopping me from breathing sooner or later. But yet, i need it to support my life and family. I wished that i will be able to control everything i do, but yet i know that it is not possible. Life is indeed a funny little thing (twice).

Here i post my blog and unable to read it, read my previous post, felt funny as well. I can write whatever shit i wanted but yet i am unable to read it. i can't comment (if any) on my post. Forgive me if i can't. Remember Yin Yang, i am able to write but unable to read. Funny right?

I am able to make more money by being in China, have a better prospect in the future, have a better career, have a good life but yet i lost my time with my family, felt losing myself in searching for my goal, losing out of sight from my true goal, losing bit by bit of my dreams, losing the taste of good food back home. Yin Yang anyone?

I like a line from my favourite movie / sitcom "Heroes". There standing this guy name Nathan Petrelli facing the ever mysterious Mr.Linderman in the kitchen making pot pie. Mr Linderman ask if Nathan would like to have A LIFE OF HAPPINESS OR A LIFE OF MEANINGS. Nathan replied "I would like to have both". Linderman added, "It is similiar, but two entirely different path. A LIFE OF HAPPINESS, a man have to live his life at the present moment without thinking about his future or past, just enjoy every single moment of the present and feel it." He added "A LIFE OF MEANING you have to embrace the past and live in the past, control and plan meticulously for your future and tomorrow".

I understands and felt it when he says that. I would like to have both as well. But i know i can't. You have to balance it. It is always 50 / 50. 50% HAPPINESS and live your life at the present, 50% MEANINGFUL and learn your past and plans your future. Juggle with it. Live your life now and enjoy every single moment of it, but yet you have to learn from your past and plans for the future. Thats the way it should be.Yin Yang!


Life is sweet, sour, bitter, funny, lovely, cute, beautiful, pretty and i love it.


LIFE is indeed a funny lovely little thing!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know you can create short links with Shortest and receive cash for every visitor to your short links.