Thursday, July 26, 2007

Ice-Cream

Yesterday night was emotional for me. I was hanging out by myself after work. It was hot and it was frustrating. I felt bloody miserable and damn hot. I need to chill out and make myself cool. I decided enough was enough.

I was chatting with my friend online. She suggested me to go eat ice-cream to cool down the heat. I was enlighted and felt good at that moment. I knew ice-cream is what i need. I want it cool and i want to eat it alone while smoking at the corner of the cafe like a chimney. I was feeling terrible. But i need something to hang on and ice-cream seems to be a perfect solution to my problem then.

I ask my chinese friends what they call ice-cream in mandarin. He gladly answers me and by the time i reach home, i was sweating and making my way to clean myself. I had a cold bath and that does not make me feel any better. I really need to go to my ice-cream.

I walk out and headed to the favourite nice cafe around the corner. I ordered a ice cappucino with no sugar and order some ice-creams, fruitty passion, fruitty ice and a glass of cold water. I took out my ciggy and start to smoke like chimney and enjoy the environment while listening to the soft music playing at the background.

I felt like shit but at least i got my ciggy at my hand and the chilling cold sweet fruitty ice and ice-creams. I enjoy eating it. But i know that does not solve my problem. I just need to cool down and as what people says, time heals as times goes by. I am having personal problems. I was emotionally distracted, i was devastated and i am still feeling terrible.

I knew i needed my ice-cream and my ciggy. I stayed there for the whole evening and had my dinner there as well. I sit down there at the sofa laying down relaxing myself listening to the nice soft pleasant music playing in the background. I lick and eat on my ice-cream. I smokes and i sip my nice coffee. It was very nice and at least it will help me temporily to forgets about the problems i'm going through. Who would resist to a cold ice-cream anyway?

I wish that you will have your favourite ice-creams anytime you want, you need and you desire. Who wouldn't like it that way anyway? :P

No comments: