Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Miscommunication

I am a little bit feeling down today. Apparently i did make some bad remark or bad quote yesterday. I supposed that i offended the person and i felt that i did nothing wrong. Maybe its just that people are different and due to the difference in culture and understanding. They maybe offended, i supposed. I am not feeling good because of the response given to me, the feedback apparently is somehow grey. You know, the part that you think you are not totally wrong but not totally right.

So perhaps it is due to this, all the misunderstanding and miscommunications involved, that make all these bad feelings around. So, i hope that i can do something about it and make something worthwhile about it. I wish that things are much more simpler. You do not have to think in such a complex way, so complexity and so much worry and confusion. I prefer to keep things simple and easy. It that way, it makes me happier as a person.

What will you do if really things do go little bit of wrong and there is tension arise in the between of people. Do you proactive to find an amicable solution to make its feels better, or do you just keep it that way and sit on your ego hoping the other person apologize, or do you feels nothing at all and do nothing about it? Which individual are you?

I believe i'm the 1st one, the person that will find a way to make it better. The proactive one that will just try to make it corrected and makes the vibe alive again. I think it is the best way for me and i will feel much better about it. But, it takes 2 hands to clap. Hence, i'll need the other side to actually understand that it is not done on purpose. It is just a message that carries meanings that you might disagree with.


Why izzit that life can be so complicated at times?

No comments: