Saturday, September 1, 2007

Randomness 2007 - Back to KL

The 1st Saturday morning back in KL and i've nothing much to do today. Busy schedule this coming few days until the day i will land in SG on wednesday night. Perhaps maybe i'll be going to hang about in the town or just enjoy myself laying cool and laying down, chilling with my time right now. Have a mind blowing fantastic session of sensuality last night *grind* :) Need to take some extra libido supplements to boost up my energy as well. ;P

My mind wonders now back to China. Thinking about what my mate in ZJG is doing this Saturday. The planning for them is to take a bus to Shanghai and have a nice walk and stroll about in the metropolis Shanghai. All went their separate ways but going to the same destination and same direction. Shanghai is really a huge city. Provided if you know where u are going, it is fun and enjoying. Expenses is rather same in KL maybe just a slight more when do some exchanges of currency. Language might be a common problem though, if you do not speak mandarin or read chinese character words. It has been and still a problem for me though. I can speak some slight mandarin so to speak at least to ask for directions, asking how much for food, asking for this and that and etc. So communications is not a big problem for me but the biggest setback for me currently is the reading of chinese word. Headache as i do not recognised the words. English has been my background and my common speaking language since college days.

Wanting to try Jalan Alor fishball mee stall for lunch today. Real fishball, btw, if your mind wonders away from food to another delusion mentality. The chicken rice stall, the fishball noodle stall, pan mee stall is still the old stall cook and serve by the old timers rather than vietnamese or myanmarese who have no idea what it takes to serve a great dish of fishball mee. *drooling* Served with my fav glass of kopi ice, kaw kaw and almost black with slight hint of full cream milk. Bitter and strong of coffee aroma. Beyond god-like!

LoL! Have a fantastic day ahead!

Cheers! :)

No comments: