Friday, September 14, 2007

SG Last Night

This is Pudong International Airport, Shanghai and i'll be coming tomorrow with my family and a colleague. My last night in Singapore tonight for 2 more months back in China. Its fun in fact to think about it as the whole journey for me this month, been to 3 different countries in the matter of 2 weeks period. China reaching to Singapore and to Malaysia for a few day rest and the stupid US Embassy thingy plus back to Singapore to work and train for 1 more week and tonight is the last night here. Felt very fast and the pace is seriously incredible yet fun.

My family will be there in China with me for a month, and we can proceed to travel around Jiangsu Province and of course, how can i miss out Shanghai. The entertainment and the shopping in the city, with plentiful of stores and shopping complexes and night spots.
The ever famous Nanjing Dong Lu, The bund, Pudong tower and by the river view between Puxi and Pudong, the clubs and the spots for shops and walking. MRT in Shanghai is packed like sardines just like in SG, taxi are plentiful but old version type, with some smell. Hehe.

Did i mention that China only have 3 holidays in a year, count that being effective. The holidays occur 1 whole week, the Chinese New Year week, Labour day week and the national independence day week which of course occurs from 1st of Oct to 7th of Oct. A holiday for me and my family for sure. I am planning to tour around Jiangsu province of Suzhou and Wuxi. But before that of course, a lot if of Shanghai. Although the main thing is the expenses that will occured isn't it?

Until then at ZJG in China. I say adios and take care for now. Muaks fellow Singaporean and Malaysian. Ciaos!

No comments: