Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Juices of Life

This week is just so stressful and pressuring. Lotsa things to say and lots of trouble in the mind, but so much yet it is so complex that sometimes, you just wish that life should be a little simpler. How can you live with so many things going into ur brain and heart at once. You will blow into pieces. Thats why people have heart attack here and there during their forties. Life is just too complex and demanding. Life have no room for errors and soft people. It will kill you if you are not ready for it. It is like a giant waves, "tsunami" just comes to you whether you are ready or not. It will hit you in the face and kill you if you are not ready for the true hard truth facts. It is NOT pleasant nor it is NICE! Theres nothing you can do about it nor you can change it. Its up to you to be ready for it when it really comes.

I was unprepared in anyway. I always thought that life is simple, rather because i have not have any real deal experience or falls yet. Once you starts to experience and have wisdom, so called, juice of life, then only will you be able to see more of the real world in your vision, rather than your eyes. The REAL eyesight. From there, if you are strong enough and smart enough, maybe you can live your life better, achieve something great out of your life and i believe it is the key to your overall success. I learned that through the hard way, by falling down into the unknown. Yes, it hurts and it might hurts people around you.

If you were to manage to something out of it, so called, experience or "juices of life", then you gain an invaluable, priceless, wisdom. There are those who falls, who will never learns and blames at others for the errors they made. How do they learn then? They assume that they will never be wrong. It is always others. They're bored and they make me sick.

I am not particularly pleasant or feeling nice this week. Stress and problems. I felt like drowning myself with alcohol this time. What do you think if i mix alcohol, ice-cream, ice-blended coffee and ciggy chain smoking non-stop? I felt and i wanted to do that. Shit! Really horrible week for me. I have some really fucking internal personal problem with right now. I am lost and i am confused. I do not know what to do. Do i follow my heart or look at the bigger picture and ignore my heart?

What will you do? Feelings or logics...

No comments: