Sunday, September 2, 2007

Burdens and $

Here i am feeling down and downright miserable due to the sad things and some funny stupid things i have to bear in Malaysia as a eldest sibling and carrying the surname of my family. I was having a family dinner last night to celebrate my grandma's birthday last night with my dad and my close relatives. Have some small talk with my dad and updating some news here and there. How come i wonders sometimes does these shit happens to any people, the shouldering of heavy responsibilities and carrying some burden of problems, troubles and extra load of shitty stuff everyday. Can't we just live our life more simpler and more merrier and just cherish the fucking moment together without any guilt, burdens and responsibilities? Freaking feeling bad and feeling shit lot of burden since last night. Piles and piles of shitty burden pressing against my shoulder.

Family issues, parents issues, work issues, money issues, this that bla bla bla. Hate it. If only things are much simpler. I did make some thinking all these while and i came to a conclusion that all the freaking fucking problems and burdens actually do comes from 2 main reasons only; the lack of vitamin M aka $ and the lack of tolerance and communication.

The 1st one, lack of this thing call $ can really make a huge difference in anyones life. Things have to be compromised, things that can't be done and lots of stuff have to be let go even though those things that you have dream for and hold on for. People changed and couples argued mostly from this issue primarily. The based of everything, in my humble opinion. The most inner and primarily form for hatred and anger in this age of capitalism in the 21st century. Gone were those days that people can live together without concerning about monetary issue. People dies and live everyday practically chasing for this "$". Same kinda of shit whether you realised it or not.

The 2nd things that comes after is, the trouble of miscommunications hence causing the lack of tolerance and the lack of trust to any people, sometimes, families and good friends as well. When the trust comes down, everything that comes out from your mouth will be perceived as lies or perhaps 50% truth. Minds will wonders the the other side of the truth even though you might not have even thought about it. Second pile of shit!

Due to these reasons and me carrying a belief that if really, when an individual does make enough $ for them to live their life the way they wish and dream for, life is indeed will be easier, easier i repeat! Life that you practically you wish to live about. Those dreams that you have dreamt, the hopes that carries you and give you a life. I will continue to strive in looking for a better future, my only hope that lights within me. The hope that one fine day, i look back, i will be smiling and not regretting how i live my life. I hope.

Ai! Lifes of burdens and $...

No comments: