Tuesday, September 4, 2007

US Embassy

Basket! I hate it when things goes out of order and arrangement have to rescheduled. It is all started because due to the stupid United States Embassy personnel that interviews me this morning. I was like, what the heck do you still wanted from me? I give you all the prove you wanted and i am not a criminal or some sort. Don't give those shitty excuse nor those kinda look as if that i'm not able to speak English or some stupid jackass potential criminal. Bugger!

I waited for 2 straight hours to get into my turn and the worst is that the personnel in US embassy rejected my application for visa in less than 2 minutes. I have shown my original signed and authentic documents from an US public listed company located in Winsconsin and have a operation worldwide. I do not look, yes, let me repeat that, look like a stupid jackass who needs to work in US just to earn more than what i've get in Malaysia or in China. Heck! I might be even paid more than the person sitting in the counter interviewing me. Fucker! All the documents and reasons show and explain to him. He decided that i'm not fit to get a US visa even though i goes there for a training for only 1 month with the proof shown and legal documents signed and chopped by the company.

I was like, devastated, a IT graduate from UK with like 8 years of working experience and getting paid monthly of several thousands RM per month. Dress decent and looks good as well. Do i look like i need to jump plane and stay illegally in US for earning extra $? Which is USD is depreciating and dangerous to any civilians, perhaps due to the troubles and terrorism. Plenty more to talk about if i have to.

As a summary, i felt i was discriminated. I have the same skin color as Chinese from Singapore or to ABC in US. But, how the hell, do i have to gone through this treatment and shown this kinda stupid service from them. Its not like i have done something wrong or have any criminal record of any kind. Just that i need to get a visa for me to go to US and attach to my company for training as requested by the higher management. Fucking hell!

I treat my american friend with respect. I do have a couple of them. They are friendly, kind, good hearted and we even have a couple of drinks together when we are in China and Malaysia. But, what the hell! Because i'm born in Malaysia and as a Malaysian, i get this treatment? Fucking discrimination. Do i look like Osama or related to any muslims or radicals terrorism? No. What the hell? Felt funny and discriminated. I know how it felts being discriminated now. Even as a chinese in Malaysia. Shitty shit.

Shitty Feeling! Hope that i'll get over it later. Or else, i'm going to vomit blood tonight. Ciao!

No comments: