Monday, September 3, 2007

Delicious Food

I am still full right now. I have eat and consume a lot of food these few days back in Malaysia. I eat regularly and i drink a lot of sweet drinks here. Teh ice, coffee ice, nescafe ice, teh tarik for drinks, 2 to 3 glass at a go. Food is aplenty as well, prawn mee, nasi with beef rendang, steamboat at johnny's, mixed rice, thai food, fishball mee and etc. Really plenty of nice food back home here.

What i found out the differences between the mentality of chinese in mainland and we, chinese, here is that Malaysians really like to eat, although not a lot, but food is still one of the main priority in our lives. We plan ahead what to eat and make arrangement to eat and drink earlier, even planning to have a meal 3 days ahead. Meanwhile, when i was in China, i do not make any arrangement to eat. We only decide when the time comes, or when our stomach calls for reinforcement.

Perhaps, it is not out fault when we are in Malaysia. It is the fault of the food being so tasty, so aromatic, so nice, delicious, the "lemak" taste, the sweet and sour taste, the spice, the flavour, the snacks and etc. Makes my mouth drooling right now. Feels like drinking at least a glass of nice smooth teh tarik ice kurang manis. Just perfect accompanied with a stick of cigarette lighten up between your lips. Fantastic! Perfect! :P

Tomorrow will be a hectic day for me, US visa application, meeting with some old friends and acquintances, eating and dining with my family ;P, perhaps servicing my SLK if i got the time. Haha! Btw, thinking of durian right now, as now is durian season. Shit! Makes my mouth itchy right now. Seriously, i need to cool down and eat less. Or else, my weight will goes up and my health goes down. Not good!

Cheers and enjoy your durian if you got any, if holding at your hand right now! ;P

No comments: