Thursday, September 20, 2007

Unlucky Week

I felt like shit and feeling stupid. As if the curse has fallen to me this fucking week. I lost and misplace my golden pen that my Ling given to me, a Waterman Pen, i felt down from the stairs yesterday in a rainy day due to my new Adidas is not gripping hard enough, hurt my back and butt in the process, i felt sick and feverish this morning, felt tired all the way and etc etc. Funny things happen to a single person in a single week. Shitty things do happen!

The only consolation is to sip my favo coffee ice with a ciggy in the balcony in the midst of this cooling weather. And listening to some cool music tunes while i type this blog out. As usual, i can't view my blog here from China.

Majority of my friends here in ZJG, will be going outstation this coming next week. Some going to the States for ongoing job training for a month, some going to Singapore this next week as we in China will have a week break for the national day here. So hence, will be leaving me with my family here for the next upcoming next few weeks. I am planning to bring them to Shanghai and Suzhou of course via bus and free and easy ride staying in some familiar hotel, HomeInn Hotel. Maybe 3 days in Shanghai and 2 days in Suzhou before coming back to ZJG.

It is cool in here and it is very chilling for those who are not used to the weather here. It has since stop raining since just now in the evening and the ground has dried up but still cool. Hopefully this weather will remains until the next week when i go to for the holiday i plan.

Until then, hope that my fucking week will be better for the remainder of it. Ciao for now!

No comments: