Saturday, September 15, 2007

Techno Feeling!

Hed Kandi, tunes that makes you dance and groove to the beats of it. I love it and i wish that i have more time here in Singapore to visit their club in Clarke Quay. Oh man! i just love techno and house music so much. Trance to a certain extend but not in clubs as trance tend to me too plateau and bass thumping only with less tunes to dance too. OMG! i really love techno, as now i am listening to Paul Oakenfold while i;m typing this blog at the middle of the night, morning to be exact. Listening to Techno, shaking my head up and down with my headset, typing this blog and watching Starhub at the same time. Fuck man! Just too fucking sweet doing all the exciting things at the same time. * Luckily not doing Madame Hand and 4 daughter* Ahem! At this same moment as well. If not i will achieve my ultimate orgasm, hahaha!

Well, as i was thinking this is the last night i'll be in SG for the next 2 months, might as well, i enjoy the night here doing something i enjoy with. Blogging, technoing and watching cable TV simultaneously! Heaven! Mixing with a glass of my Nescafe ice and a ciggy at my lips now! Beyond godlike experience! Try that! Mind blowing pleasure.

Actually, i was planning to ask my friend in Singapore out to do some clubbing just now. Perhaps at Ministry of Sound in Clarke Quay. Thought of having a look and explore the MOS in Singapore as i have not been to MOS before. And since that, St.James Power House mostly play R & B music to capture the new trend of music and party goers who like to dance to the tunes of R & B. Somehow, a change of going to a techno club might be fun. But a warning from a lot of my friends in Singapore right now, stating that the management of MOS really sucks to the max. Music is not that nice anymore, drinks are quite pricey and the crowd has since been gone to St.James, it might be boring at MOS. But anyhow, MOS will be my top destination for my next trip to SG 2 months later. Nice!

Long island tea anyone? Or you just prefer JD with coke? OMFG! I need to dance! Until then, Adios!

No comments: