Saturday, September 29, 2007

Soulfool Moment

This week is such a nice-cooling-wind-blowing-at-your-face week. I did try for the last 2 days with my darling, with Romeo sleeping at his stroller, standing at the walkway at the park downstairs of my apartment that i'm accomodating in.

The temperature is chilling and is very very nice to just stand there and enjoy the moment of wind. We smoke few sticks of ciggies and sitting down there just enjoy the chilliness, the winding smacking against ur face while blowing at your hair making you energize your soul, filling up the empty spaciousness in your soul and mind. Such a fantastic moment!

I did ask some my China friends about the livelihood and the weather here in China. In Shanghai, which is not that north and not south location, just right at the middle, the weather here, is comfortable for 6 months, cold for 3 months and hot for 3 months in a year calendar. It the north in China, the weather is slightly different in the sense of 1 month hotness, 4 months of coldness and7 months of comfy weather.

Back to where we are today at this 1st month of Autumn, i felt it is really nice. I was imagining having a barbeque right now in the evening, with the winds blowing at chilling temperature and having a place of fire to cook your fav wings and meats. Accompanied by a booze of beer, ciggies at your lips and an accompanion of friends laughing all the way enjoying within everybody comfort and just chilling out while biting the fav piece of pork rib or marinated grilled wings. Can you try to imagine that moment? Wouldn't it be wonderful...

I do have a lot of stress and pressure of my own right now. Who doesn't have any stress and pressure in life? Everyone does... Its just that i prefer to enjoy the moment of happiness and joy rather to talk about problems and sadness that can't be solved at the moment. Just live you life and enjoy every moment of it, realizing that we, humans, are just too complicated and complex sometimes, makes it worst especially when it comes to trouble and stress.

I don't not know how and do not know of all the answers in life. I am still learning and i will continue to learn to the day i die. I do not wish to regret, but yet i know that decisions have to be made. Time wasting is really for fools. I am empty yet i am mindful. I wish my life will be much simpler. I hope that you will have yours too...

No comments: