Friday, September 28, 2007

Foggy Friday

Its a foggy Friday and i thought it was raining or i am in heaven haven't really wake up yet. In fact, it is actually fog or mist this morning. It is cooling and i like it very much. It is much better now, in Autumn compare to the last 2 months, seriously! It has been few days since i updated my column here for my work is heavy and datelines to meet, even for now, i creep in an hour or so for my emails and personal stuffs.

Lifes foggy. You will never know how your future looks like and it is always in vague. Perhaps, it is due to that i do not have a crystal mentally clear idea what do i really want in the future. Is is a dream that i carry on in my mind that i will never be able to fulfill or was it just a plain simple fantasy dream? Lifes foggy and you can't see the path in front of you clearly. I am stuck in the middle of 2 paths that are totally different routes, and i am just plain simple confused which 1 to choose. Decisions have to be made sooner or later. It is just that these 2 paths goes into very different routes and the outcome might not be as favorable if you were to choose it wrongly. It is foggy in front of me and i am blur! Can i wish my life be simpler, but it would not be interesting if it is were to be simple. Ain't it?

I read a comment from my friend column just now and found it to be somehow true. "Life is like a vacuum cleaner, it sucks!", my my! What do you think? Those who have made it in life, will disagree with with the statement. Somehow somewhere some people, will enjoy the blessings in life. There are people who are rich but is not happy, there are some who are rich and happy, there are some who are filthy rich and is not satisfied and there are some falls into the other categories, poor and middle class.

I mean, look at it, certain things are beyond our control and it hurts so badly to know that lifes is unfair, no matter how you might have contributed to the humanity. There are those non-smokers, who have lungs cancer. Can you give me any logic reasons for this to happen? I simply believe that there are a lot of things in this world that i do not understand. There are certain "orders" from mother nature that have this preset. It is not that i believe in fate or destiny or anything else fix. But it is more of that, i believe certain things happens for a reason. And you might not found out the answer even if you want to. Vague and foggy isn't it?

Hence, i implore you and myself, you need to ask "why", but don't overly ask and you might have a happier life. Lifes foggy, enjoy your moment now!

No comments: