Wednesday, November 7, 2007

7th Nov...

OMGosh! ROMEO started walking on his own already... :) Yeah! Finally, he managed to pursuade himself to walk and put some braveness into his heart to make himself brave enough to stand up on his own and take his step! See the video clip at http://itsnotfairytales.blogspot.com/2007/11/look-i-am-wal.html to see him walking and take his 1st step to become a BOY!

But, sadly, i was not there to witness it! Nevertheless, it makes me proud and happy cum delighted to know that my darling is happy as well. He is truly a smart smart BOY :) Just like me! :P

Back to my day today this very 7th November 2007, Wednesday. I was like stunned and felt fucking damn angried and pissed off by someone in my office. Its just the facial expression, the words from the mouth, the tone from the sentence rather than the message itself that makes me fucking damn tulan! How can you bear with someone who talks very sarcastically, practically makes me wanna pop the head of the person! KNN!

Just damn angry and tulan! Damn it...

Bloody Hell!

Krazybananaz out!

No comments: