Friday, November 9, 2007

Foggy Foggy Friday!

From the time i wake up this morning at 7am, i was surprised! The look outside the window is totally white. Nothing can be seem from a glance. I thought i was in heaven. The mist itself is too thick. Its nice and its cooling.

See the picture above. It was taken at 8am at my office and it is clearer in the picture than you look in your bare eyes. The viewing distance is shorter by at least 50%. And according to my friend, it get much more thicker during winter. You will not be able to view more than 10metres ahead of you. OMG! Imagine you driving a car looking ahead and all u can see is fog, fog and fog!

I am angry this morning. All my plans to see my Darling and my lil' Romeo in SG has been nothing but vanished and evaporated in front of me. *Poooof!* Lost.................. GrRrRrRrRrRrR! It is due to my boss rescheduled all my arrangement. I will only be able to go back to KL earliest at End DEC or JAN 08. Shit! ....... *Roaaaarrrrr!!!!!* (Punching my fist right now) Grrrrrrrrrr....!!!!!

What a f***ing Friday! Spoil my mood to this Friday.....

Bloody HELL...

No comments: