Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My Cubicle!

Have anyone wonder how messy a person's cubicle can be? Maybe its mine only :P But nevertheless it shows that i'm busy with all the stuff and tasks and assignments all the time. Yeah! Its true for 80% of the time and the other 20% of the time i spend in office is to check out the latest blog and talking to colleagues! Haha.

What do you think of this cubicle of mine with dual monitors for better viewing capacity rather than bending-my-head-down-like-this-to-view-my-entire-14"-LCD-screen, now i have a better view of my entire desktop :) The CISCO phone with remote access and headset capability, my cheapskate-headset-for-MP3-purposes, my tea and coffee for breakfast and some others etc bla bla. Check out the right side of my cubicle!

OMFG! So damn messy! No la, it means that i am working my arse of, OK! I have all the paperwork and the documents and plentiful of others to do later. Notice the yellow-packet? Its a cookie packet! Yes, I might be LAME! But i'm proud of having a nice SONY Cybershot phone to capture all this cute lil' images :P

And since that i'm stationed at a contact centre based in China. I am supposed to wear that headset mentioned above for all the longest time right? Wrong! So "dodgy", how to wear it? Looks like an idiot after wearing it... :) There is an opening script and closing script everytime we pickup an inbound EXTERNAL call. See...

Notice the little smiley there i draw for myself to cheer myself up? Everytime i see it makes my days goes a little brighter! :) Everytime, we are supposed to say the following spiel... "Thank you for calling MANITOWOC CRANECARE, this is VICTOR, Hhhhowww can I help youuuu?" Repeat after me...

Haha. Dodgy right! Wait till you see MAN talking as WOMAN in those SEX hotlines talking horny cyber sex with you. "Can you please make love to me?" kinda shit...You will get the chilliness later...

Anyway, back to my cubicle, show you my favourite breakfast at the office. 2 packs of 3-in-1 Nescafe with 1 big glass of chinese green tea mixed with bittergourd, some rice crackers and ORION chocolate pie :) Yummy Yummy!

Btw, the 2 packets of sweets candies are NOT mine and it was put there since my cubicle is supposed to be the PANTRY for the 2nd Floor! Plentiful of food and coffee :) Anyway, the sweets are from Pennsylvania, imported directly from the States. Too many things to say and too many pictures to take! Haha.

But then, it will be for the next post! Adios!

No comments: