Friday, November 23, 2007

Tired Tired

It has been a while since i last post anything into my blog. Quite somewhile actually. Been busy with the work here with all the datelines coming in. I think this post will be one for this week maybe. Beginning of Dec is where our official opening ceremony starts and where we will at our most busiest moment. Management is the key......

I did look and browse at blogs if i got the time, checking all the updates and happenings from all the blogs that i can look at. Mel's Mil's and Darlings blog. I have completely lost touch with the world though. With all the news happenings back home, like our Southeast Asia meetings at Singapore participated by leaders from ASEAN and China, Korea and Japan as well. My darling even told me that there was several tennis exhibition matches in Shah Alam, with lineups from Rafeal Nadal, Roger Federer and etc. Whao! I was like OMGosh! If i was there back home, i'll be going to watch them play live. Perhaps at box seat if i can afford to. Why not? Seeing LIVE matches have its unique moments though. Looking at Roger Federer closed up. Why not? *Hehehe*

Well, this week is pretty damn busy. Work cannot be done by night falls, guaranteed! I have been taking my paper, work and notebook back home to finish all the reports, status, updates and emails. I do my work with booze and some techno tunes blasting my ears while i work at home. It makes me awake and fresh with the booze. Coffee wouldn't work for me anymore. I'm a coffee addict remember?

I am thinking right now about a superb steak with booze right now. What do you think? Hungry ler. Lunch time now. Hahaha. Some of us in the office called for delivery of McDonalds. I had enough of burgers this week, 2 times of burgers a week is more than enough. *vomit*

Maybe this weekend is my leisure time to get my much needed rest. Maybe i need to go to Shanghai to get the gift bad for the opening ceremony. Maybe i need to go to Suzhou to get the attire for the emcee for the opening ceremony. Dunno, undecided, plateau and have not decided yet due to the lack of funds this month. I think sleep is what i need and i might just be lying at my bed doing nothing. Just relax and chill and do nothing nothing doing.

Off for lunch now. Hungry! Ciao!

No comments: