Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sony Birthday Present

What do you think of this handphone? Izzit cute, adorable, nice, perfect and superbly nice? Keke. I'm so happy today, for being having this Sony Ericsson as my birthday present from my darling, my sis's and my mom! Its not about "which" phone or the "latest phone" but more about THE GIFT itself that makes me so damn happy and so delighted.

Yeah! Its NOT about having the latest phone nor the most advanced phone that really makes me happy! Instead about having a NEW phone that i really like for a long long long time and THE GIFT itself from my family that really makes my day... :) Its just so nice being able to be around and to think about my family, my darling, my Romeo and my mom as well. Just so damn happy! :) Hurrah!

My darling bought me a nice pen as well since the last pen that she bought for me lost! *My bad and my mistake* No its not a BAD omen! Its just that perhaps "the old" pen knows tat i need a "new pen". Keke.

Just now when i went to dinner alone, i went to buy my new handphone some accessories. I bought the screen protective cover and a "leather cover hanging by the belt". Thought wanna buy a handphone bag, but looks too girlish, and people might says "why you so girlish one?"...Hehe, so decided to buy the leather handphone pouch instead!

But i haven't figure out how to use the handphone yet. Yeah! Its me. The slow learner of new technology...Keke. So happy!

Thanks darling, thanks milli, thanks mel, thanks mom! Thanks everyone! I love u guys so much! Muaks!

No comments: