Saturday, November 24, 2007

Midnight Feeling

I felt lonely tonight. I am now sitting alone in the dining table typing away this blog to cure my feeling. I am listening to the fucking good techno tunes blasting my ears with a huge glass of Ipoh White Coffee shaken and with a ciggy at my hands. I felt good and i i felt lonely. I am here sitting all alone doing nothing but to shake my head listening to this good, freaking good tunes that replayed and replayed all over again.

I felt very lonely tonight after my evening nap. I woke up at 8pm and went straight to have my dinner alone. I have my fried rice and a drink of orange juice to fill my empty stomach. I am exhausted and i am tired just now in the evening. I am energy-less for the last couple of days. Stress took me over and pressure it is. Datelines and responsibilities to be carried out.

But i love it. I love the challenge of it. The overall control of the whole damn event and the superb feeling of the controlness of the things that is within my grasp. The whole feeling of success and "the day" is running through my mind every moment from the second i wake up to the second i was asleep. It is awesome!

But, as anyone would have guess, it is Friday night and it is a day for me to relax a bit from all the load i've been carrying the whole damn past month. I am enjoying right now. But with the booze i have just now after the dinner, not too little not too much makes me hanging at the thread with the feeling of plateau going right now. Hence the need for the techno tunes and some moment with myself.

Thinking about the things that i miss the most, my Romeo and Darling, wondering how have they been for the last few days. What have they been doing? How does my Romeo looks like? Hows is my darling doing? Everything makes my mind think about them right now, every sense of my mind and body right now itching for blankness of my soul and my mind right now. I am a little bit of emotional right now.....

I wonder how does people feels when they let go of their mask and their work after a whole week of running and sprinting around doing everything for their daily task. Work it is... I am plateau.

*I wonders*

No comments: