Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Shoes and Me

How do i look? Do i look ok, little bit of fairish and white and black...? This picture is taken from Facebook SKETCH ME application and thought that i might want to share with u... Kekeke :) Anyway, this picture is taken in Costa Coffee in Shanghai during the National Holiday in China.

I also remember that on that faithful day that i learned how to take a nice picture of a person (or rather HimSelF) Mwahahahaha... From there with the accompanion of my new Cybershot mobile, i will take take capture capture and snap snap more pictures...!
For instance, making my sister Milli into believing i do have more than 5 pairs of shoes *that of course included my pair of walking slippers* :) P.S. That does not include my sport shoes for badminton session and shoes back at home in KL.



AHhhhhhhHHHhhhh! My favourite pairs of sneakers to choose from when i goes out walking. From the most comfortable pair to my latest Puma that i bought from Shanghai. Maybe it be matching with the attire that i wear on the day i goes out, matching with my White Jacket or My Zara or some sportier session look with just only jeans :P
Perhaps i should get myself a pair of boots as well, or maybe a thicker sole leather shoe for the winter or the Nike Air Zoom that i planned to buy? *hmppppp....*
Out!

No comments: