Sunday, November 18, 2007

Window Shopping Weekend

My Mel Mel is laughing at me! *Grins* Cannot be a little bit more people person meh? Cheh! Maybe i did not leave enough comment at her blogs *Hahaha* Okok la. I will comment more ok :P "Friendly-nye"

Basically, for the last whole damn week, nothing much of anything particularly interesting to me. Work is work, stress is stress, work piling on top of me, as i single handedly manage the whole opening ceremony event, from organizing the namelist and invitation to guest, creation of invitation cards and programme highlights, emails to VIPs about their confirmation, confirmation of gift bags with our company logo, finger foods, cocktail dinner selection, luncheon preparation and price negotiation, logistics and transportation and much more bla bla bla. Seriously! So much to do...

Plus my own job scope of warranty to be done as well. Wah Seh! Did not imagine myself being a superman! Hahaha... Weekend is the only time i chill out and relax. Blogging is much like a pleasure to me now. Doing a post at the midnight of Monday...

Work hard and play hard i suppose. :)

I am planning to get myself a MP3 player, perhaps something similiar to IPOD, maybe a Creative Zen or some sort. Been browsing the MP3 players at the IT Mall and finding something that i like. Cost around RMB499 for a 2G memory, nice crisp sound with good pumping of bass, and comes with 2 colors, white or black. Targetting it for next month... :)

Was doing some window shopping alone in this 2 days. Seeing and browsing some winter overwear. trench coat, winter jacket and some wool jacket as well. Been browsing the shops to see the design, prices, quality and material as well. Some international brands such as Jack Jones (again), G2000 Man, Zara and some local brands as well. *Keeping my fingers crossed for a good deal*

Been seeing some bag and leather shoes as well. Well, i looking for some sling bag that i can use for putting my notebook, some clothes and spaces for other toiletries as well. Need a quality 1 as due to the nature of the notebook, looks nice and still within my price budget as well. Damn hard to find. Hahaha...

Will post to you the picture of the bag that i like when i got the time. Hahaha...

Until then, stay healthy, stay happy and cheers! Ta...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John 1:17For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.