Sunday, November 4, 2007

Superb Fantastic Awesome Day!

This weekend to Suzhou is quite good for what i experience. I done some survey and some light shopping around the GuanQian Jie or simply known as the "walking street" at Suzhou. I bought some DVDs and CDs. I managed to buy some new DVDs and season 1 Heroes! Yeah Hurrah! I can watch again and again! :)

I need to buy some winter coats and jackets for myself this winter. I really did not imagine it being so cold as i have not yet experienced before. Right now is only approaching the end of Autumn and a month to go before the start of Winter and its already starts to freeze!

Yeah! The current temperature right now at night is around lowest around 7 degree celcius and its even colder up north. For instance, Beijing would be around 0 right now at midnight and for places further north like Harbin would be -10 at night currently. OMFG! So damn cold!

I saw and like a coat very much. Its a trench coat, grey in color, furry and its looks good on me and fit perfectly on the big frame body of mine! Its my goal to get it by the end of this month and i will need to get it before it starts to get even colder! It cost at RMB799 and its from Jack and Jones. Perhaps i should wait before i get it since i'll be going back to SG next week and start to look at the fashions around SG. Perhaps i can get something similiar at cheaper price. Maybe some places like G2000 or something similiar. Since winter coats/trench coat, that i seldomly used at after winter, i should only get 1 or 2 and i do not might spending a little more $ to get a branded 1 to keep and use it. I like tranch coat really much and now i understand the need to get one and wear like those from " The matrix" like Neo, fitted perfectly with a sunnies. Yeah! Looks cool and its nice! Keke! Its not all about cool, but rather its also about coldness here! To get a trench coat would make sense here as its is really cold during winter... *I can imagine the coldness and the nice feeling, if i can!"

I was planning to get myself a Nike Air Zoom as well 2 months back. But now, as i am thinking about it, the chillness and the coldness here, perhaps it make more sense that i get myself a pair of thick sole leather shoe or boots perhaps? I was wondering how do i look in a pair of boot with a rugged jeans, with trench coat, sunnies and my hairdo...Maybe it looks weird! Maybe i should just get a piar of nice leather shoes! Keke. I have the image in my mind as of now and i do plan to get 1 if the price and design comes right. Yeah!

So many things to think of. So many things to plan and so many things to buy! Keke...

Hurrah! its my 27th birthday at the stroke of midnight and i'm officially 27... Seems pathetic and old! But yet, cheers! Its 27 and it is simply the best year ahead! I am gonna get what i aim for and i'll be successful in the years to come and it starts from this year! Yes! 27th birthday. Its official! Pray for me and hope that all OUR dreams comes true...

Happy birthday to Victor Lee :)

No comments: