Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Kick Arse Day!

I am really delighted to have this NEW SONY CYBERSHOT as my newest bling bling handphone. Got what i wanted for a camera as well. Well, its more like a 2 in 1 thingy, camera with new handphone! Just cooL! :)

I love the features and the crispness of the picture from the camera...Together with a clear crisp LCD and a bluetooth away from instance blog! Wakakaka...

OKOK, I might be a little pathetic, but forgive me as i SWORN to kick MEL's butt :P



Check out the cigarette that i "smoke like chimney" in China, name ZhongNanHai, or simply known as, Central South Sea. Don't ask me what-the-hell it means coz i simply do not know what the hell it means... Together i have my new business card, written correct in English but all wrong in Chinese. See the new pen that my darling get for me for my birthday! Simply fabulous! I love it!


I've also started to read a new book borrowed from a friend of mine, non-fiction to be exacted, to filled in the boring time. I just started it and it seems interesting, showing all the true fact that happens during the World War II. Hope that i have the time to finish it...




Anyway, i've just finish going through the new post from my darling about Romeo, http://itsnotfairytales.blogspot.com/2007/11/hellohelloba-ba-ba-bah.html. Just too cute and smart! Hehehe. Missing them at heart already and will be back soon to meet them up at SG, next week!


Until further time permits, Bananaz signing out...

1 comment:

meL meL said...

AT LEAST you managed to fulfill the BASIC requirement: LARGER FONT. Before this, it was so freaking hard to read, with super little tiny font. Congratulations but many more stages to go. Im sorry!