Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Cold, Freezing and Diet!

OMFG! I'm so damn cold right now! Every night every morning, after wake up, while sitting at the dining table writing this blog or watching a DVD on my notebook, my hands will freeze. I've bought a black knitted glove from the supermarket the other day. It helps to keep my hands warmer during the walk out to have my dinner. I am so cold and its not even winter yet. The temperature lowest is around 10 degree celcius tonight. They predicted that the coming 2 days at night, it is going to drop below 8 degrees at night. OMFG! And its only approaching end of Autumn. Winter is coming and its just around the corner. I am now wondering how am I going to pass my time during the period.

I am feeling funny. I've changed my diet completely. I drank oolong or green tea everyday now. I bought a tupperware that fills tea and filters the leaves and i brought it to my office where i drank my green tea + bittergourd tea everyday. At night, i drank my favourite oolong ginseng tea with pot. I smoke as usual. I've not eaten any meat for the last month. I basically lost touch with the taste of meat in my tongue. All of this is for the sake of my medical checkup.

I have a goal right now in my mind. Th goal is to pass my medical checkup as soon as possible and i hope it can be this week. The reward i gave myself is:

1. Pouring beer, booze, lager, alcohol down my throat.
2. Have a good damn farking nice medium ribeye steak with chips at XinTianDi.
3. Drinking nice super cocktail and beer again.
4. Have a nice meal that consist of meat, chicken, beef, fish, seafood and hopefully its buffet!

I keep reminding myself of the reward once i pass my medical. OMG! Shit... Its so cold here and it is just simply awesome perfect fabulous magnificent to have few bottles of beers, red wine, vodka, JD with Coke serving with ciggies and sitting down here enjoying the environment of coolness. Just simply too sweet to imagine.

Meanwhile, i'll keep my fingers crossed to get my medical approved ASAP. Please, god, help me!

Krazybananaz out!

No comments: