Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday Live from ZJG

It has since been few days since i last posted in my own blog. I was busy with everything and i try to slot in some time now for making some updating. Work is busy and so was my sleep is a little bit of lacking, sleepy in the office and feeling lethargic right now. Hence, the time to take a break and smoke secretly while now typing at my desk, cubicle to be exact.

Today we took our team photograph session at downstairs for our opening ceremony and company booklet. Everyone dress nicely and neatly with some girls putting some makeup also. Haha. But anyway, work is work and hence, i took the photo with my best effort from a Olympus camera borrowed from a friend of mine. Quite professionally taken in fact with my work. The only fall back is i do not know how to make the best setting out of the camera. Used to my old camera for best shot with the natural lightnings and picture quality set to the appropriate settings.

The planning and the event management for my company opening ceremony is on the track but with some hectic scheduling and work to be done, need extra effort plus more focus into it. Work is perhaps sometimes overloaded at times and its just tiring sometimes. Maybe i need break and do something relaxing to cool and clear my mind. Regain my energy and sleep more to rest my mind and body. I can feel from my lips that i am hot internally from my body, signalling to the master, sleep more KNN!

I quit eating meat and any alcoholic beverages for this 2 weeks to 1 month. Only veggies, rice, noodles and green tea for now for the sake of improving my body toxification system. Plus the extra daily supplements and vitamins for my liver and hope that it will improve fast enough to make a difference. Keeping my fingers crossed for now, both hands!

Meanwhile, i heard from my darling today that Romeo is able to stand and walk a few steps on his own on the exact of 13 months birthday. He has grown to such a sweet, cute, smart, tough and cheeky boy now. He is just to cute and sweet. He hugs and he smiles at people everywhere. He likes to mingle around with people and he is pure adorable. He laughes and claps his hands whenever there are a lot of people around him. He just smiles back and laughs with his cheeky kinda look to anyone that smiles at him. The further good thing is, he do not just smile to anybody until he recognised their faces as friends rather than foe before making his cheeky smiling face! Just pure sweetness from him :) Got my genes...

Got to back to work for now and until further free time for my blog, adios and take care everyone. Cheers!

No comments: