Monday, October 15, 2007

Lonely Night

It has been 2 nights since my darling went back home and i really miss her so much. Especially at night last night, the loneliness feeling really kills me. My mind went blank and stress and blank and stress again. I felt lonely and alone on the bed lying down before i went snoring. But the fact that she was not here last night since we were together for a month in China, makes me felt lonely and alone. It is hard and i am not used to it yet. I told her that i need at least 1-2 weeks to adjust back to my normal self, the logical confidence me that will be hard, smart and tough. The successful confidence me...

The workload is good. I can managed it well although the time is not really on my side, but i can manage it well. Preparation of opening ceremony, event management company, logistics planning, guest list, my own warranty administration work, conversion of policy and procedure handbook for Asia Pacific are the things that i have to do right now. It is not that much but yet it is all of utmost important and vital to the success of the company. I run as fast as a bullet train in my work, my task and my responsibilities in the c0mpany and i believe all of this is going to make me successful in my future. Result result action action!

As of currently, i'm listening to Paul Oakenfold techno tunes while typing these messages across my screen at night after my dinner, accompanied by a jug of warm green tea and a huge glass of chilled Ipoh White Coffee, smoking the smooth flavour cigarette, just makes it perfect. It is simply awesome!

I went for my blood test today this morning and i do hope that when i get the result tomorrow, the results will be good and improved. Pray hard... I have been taken my supplements accordingly and with the stronger vitamins, i hope that these numbers on the results paper will be better off than last time, 2 weeks ago. *Keep my fingers crossed*

Last but not least, i always believe tomorrow will always be a better day and i do hope so! Until further information and a piece of my crowded mind calms down, Adios!

No comments: