Friday, October 26, 2007

Romeo Passport Photo 11 Months

What do you think of this cute sweet little boy? I was giggling and smiling and laughing from my heart non-stop for almost an hour last night thinking about him. I kiss this picture of his on the LCD screen on my notebook last night. He looks EXACTLY like me, particularly his mouth and cheek area.

He looks damn cool. My darling says he looks like me and his appearance now is more like a "samseng" or simply thud. Hehehe. I love him just too damn much.

Look at his bead, written "Romeo", his smart t-shirt resembling England football jersey and his hairstyle, Mohawk Mohican Hairstyle... Plus the way he looks into the camera, non-smiling, seriously looking at this lil' camera and just pretending acting cool and macho. Just too damn cute...

And he look just like me... :)

No comments: