Friday, October 19, 2007

Romeo "Mohawk" Style

Romeo in trunks and pushing cart! Accompanied by his new "Mohican Mohawk" hairstyle and a new bead necklace written "Romeo"! OMG! My Romeo is more stylish and more "Yao Ying" than me...Grrr! I felt good and i felt happy! Delighted infact seeing him more "In" than me. Kekeke.

What to do? Me his dad and as my friend says, i'm old. Nevertheless, he is cute and he is damn "cun". Scare he make all the females drooling for him only. Luckily he haven't get his earring hole yet as he is too small and too young. My darling plans to dye his hair color green! OMG...

Can you imagine how he looks like with a skull t-shirt with baggy jeans with chain, black bandana and rayban sunglasses for kids...Just pure fun and pure delight! Haha.

Seeing him makes me felt soft at heart and seeing him growing so tall and big after being with him for such a long time and suddenly after 13 months since the day he was borned makes me wonder how time flies. How time really goes by at the speed of light... How time really never waits for no 1 but for u to keep thinking about the time u spend and use it for the goodness sake of your dreams. Rather than being stuck in a rat race and kinda robot zombie generation, we just forgot the reason that we exist sometimes. You do have to have the real sense of truth in you. The sense that you know what is REALLY happening and within your control. Rather than just being a person who wonders and work everyday without a sense of what is really happening.

Back to the point, isn't he the cutest and the most "yao ying" boy in the whole wide world. Miss him really, which makes me missing my dearest darling at heart as well. Well, this post is dedicated to my both dearest in heart and thinking and missing them all the time. :) *weep weep* Cherish with whatever that you have now...Peace :)

No comments: