Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Mixed Feelings

These few days is really hot. The weather even Autumn right now, which is in the middle of this season, i started to sweat a lil at my forehead, which i have not for a long long time.

The weather forecast is around 22-25 degree celcius these few days. My hand was not freezing anymore while sitting at home using my laptop sitting at the dining area. But, i wore a long sleeve thick sweater :) of course. I was chatting with my darling last night and it felt good. Anyway, happy "pak to" 5 years 10 months anniversary, darling!

I have a very mixed feeling these few days. I felt lonely, i felt emotional, i felt love, i felt missing someone, i felt heavy, i felt stress, i felt happy, i felt satisfied, i felt tired and i felt funny. I dunno why. Perhaps it is due to that i am lost. Maybe i am too stressful at work. I work my arse off these week. I was running and sprinting at the same time. Sometimes after work, i felt tired and just simply exhausted and i felt not having enough time to catch up with times. I need to relax or i think that i will simply burned out before my time comes.

Perhaps tonight i do not want to think about work at all to cool down and just relax with my cuppa of coffee and ciggy again. Chilling out it seems, is the best idea for me right now. Ice-cream is also another good idea!

I am fasting and diet now. I eat veggies and eggs only, with white rice or fried rice and mostly i drink oolong ginseng chinese tea at home. I eat bread mostly for breakfast, canteen "suck-all-the-time" rice for lunch accompanied with green tea whole day at office, evening dinner perhaps chinese rice dish or simply noodles. What a turnaround for me. Hope for the best this week coming to the next.

My payday is at the weekend, i think. YooHoo! At least some consolation or some good news. Maybe i need to shop for some think clothings, a new jacket perhaps and i was planning to see see and window shop around when i got the time at weekend. Maybe i'll go to Suzhou, where they have more shops or i simply will go to Shanghai AP market or Xujiahui for some discounted or nice clothings. Maybe...

Until then, lets pray for a joyous stressless meaningful happy weekend...Adios!

No comments: