Monday, October 29, 2007

Sony or IPOD

I was wondering right now whether to get an ipod or a Sony walkman phone for myself in the near future. Coz i was wondering about it for quite sometime and i really like the idea that i can chill out with the tunes and music that i like when i am in a journey whether to a nearby destination, or to overseas and while waiting for example at a coffee lounge in the airport.

It is definitely cooler to get an ipod i assume as everyone is getting one for themselves these days. But i am thinking about the viability and the mobility for a guy when we are moving here and there with our notebook, baggage, 2 handphones, ciggys and etc in our pocket. There are just too many things to carry around in the 2 small little pocket. So the question also lies with the mobility from my point of view...

I need to get my phone change as well in the near future to something that i like. Big screen, huge memory, nice camera with min 2 megapixel lens at least, maybe a built in walkman that plays mp3,wma format and have a simple buttons and simple screens and menus that does not confused me :) I'm an idiot and i am a stone.

Well, what do you think? Can anyone give me ideas...?

No comments: