Sunday, October 28, 2007

Remembering those times...

Today is Sunday 28th of Oct 2007. Several more days to go before my full 27th birthday...Getting old apparently and moving itching closer to the end of 20's. Felt great but funny though remembering all the time and how fast time really flies.

I still remember the last 1o years from 1997, when i just finish graduated from my high school getting going into college. Still remember that in those days, the mind is still so naive and so young not knowing anything at all. Life back then is more like of just hanging out and lepaking without any consideration for our future.

Back 1999, then the countdown for the new mellinia comes, i was partying with few of my friends at the Subang Airport for one of the biggest rave those days. We were like started to be at the lineup at around 7pm, being feared not to have enough tickets to go in and found out that we are too early. Those days, cyber cafes are like the heaven for the weekend. Counter-strike are the fav game of the century...We have to lineup at cyber cafes to get a space to get in to play this game :)

Back in 2001, ending of the year, i get to know my darling and we went to Penang for our 1st nice trip! We were going here and there and just enjoying our accompanion everywhere. We "officially" starting to go out and date on 24th Dec 2001. I still remember the day where we ate at a steak house at Penang island opposite The Ship.

I started my 1st official job at Citibank at the tender age of 21 on the 1st Jan 2002. Life move on from there and i learned. I fall and i climb back. I fall again and i learn and climbs again. My spirit is just full of burning fires and desires. I am not tired and i will run faster. I am and i am still. I will be better and i will be successful. I am getting smarter and more open everyday.

I remember also back in the year 2004 July the 30th i pronounce my wedding oath to my darling... :) Life is just so sweet and i am feeling great and happy thinking about these times. On the 2006 Sept 18th comes the sweetest most happiest, cutest boy, Romeo to this wonderful world. I am feeling very happy and feeling a sense of belonging in the heart of mine. I felt soft and i felt damn good.

I will further continue to remember and i will always cherish all these moments in my memory for eternity. I love you both...

No comments: