Friday, October 26, 2007

Fun Friday Fun!

Today in ZJG this morning is a little bit of misty. The mist is unusually foggy and its cooling. Just imagine the morning in the Genting after a rain around 7am. Double that mist and fog and you will feel and have an idea what the heck i am feeling now. It is cold every morning and i barely drop a sweat. I needed to cover myself with towel when entering the toilet. I need to heat up the bone chilling tiles by flushing the toilet floor with hot steamy water from the tub. Misty it seems, something like a steam bath, with no sweat but to create some heat in the toilet before i take my morning bath. Comfortable and nice...

I have not have my breakfast yet. Just a couple of france lil bread bun and with accompanied with a glass of hot nescafe. Its not enough and i can feel it in my stomach. Its screaming for food since i was only eating instant noodles yesterday night. My stomach is hungry and i'll proceed to make another glass of nescafe with some cookies from my friend. Nicely delicious...

Work is still that busy and i am hoping that today will be the payday, since it will be the payday for all the locals in our factory. I'll keep my fingers crossed and my arms crossed and whatever cross...Hahaha. I was thinking that i need to purchase a few items down the road these days. I need an external harddrive to store my personal stuffs and for backing up purposes. I need to get a camera as well, both for taking photos when i need 1 and for company purposes as well. Well, i need to get a better and more updated mobile that is cooler, nice camera with memory card, flash light camera function and Mp3 player embedded together.

I will be getting some extra winter/fall clothes, most preferably jacket, long sleeve shirt, maybe pants of sneakers. But will be getting a jacket and long sleeve shirt 1st due to the winterish weather and the coldness here. I'll be sourcing for it sometime from now and get a nice looking 1 without paying a bomb for it. Its just that the expenses and the inflation of prices here in the golden triangle of Jiangsu and Shanghai, there is no running from it. Prices is high and it is expensive to a certain degree, higher than Malaysia and KL and comparable to SG. But be smart and bargain and we'll have plentiful of choices. Hope to get 1 somewhere this month.

I'll be heading back to MY/SG next month for my routine visa application for China. I do not know yet for how long but i wish to at least see my darling and Romeo... Need to see them to release my love and i am soft now. Anyway, to cut it short, today is Friday and hope that everyone everywhere that is reading now, feels good coz its Friday! Cheers...!

Weekend is ahead and i wish you to have a enjoyable days ahead. Have fun!

No comments: