Monday, October 22, 2007

Doer

I do not know why, but i really do hate repetitive adminstrative work especially when it comes to redoing the same thing over and over again. For instance, typing something into excel row by row and line by line and spending maybe 4-5 hours minimum by just typing data and information into excel so that you can create report easier monthly. I am supposed to do that now on top of my other more or equally important task as well. Its just that i prefer to make arrangment and doind some planning and making things work rather than doing typing the same old thing all over again.

Unless i'm a typical employee who just want to finish my job and hope that no 1 will come to disturb me kinda guy. I'm not. I believe i am a doer and i wanted to get things done, making more important decisions and doing something which is more important like admistrate or allocation of task. I am an entrepreneur and i am accountable for my results. But i will get my base cover and do the ground work 1st, which is admistration and data input task :( Sad but need...

Yeah Yeah. Sober and just kinda shit. But its life and life goes the highway. So its my way or the highway...Adios

No comments: