Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Good Liver, Happy Man :)

Yeah! Finally. I am so damn freaking happy and delighted now due to the fact i went for the medical test for liver functions this morning. I've been dieting and eating like a vegetarian for the last 3 weeks to a month. I did not consume any alcoholic drinks nor i did drink plenty of coffee ice nor milk. I eat very healthily for the last couple of weeks. Only soupy noodles, white rice with little veggies, drink plenty of chinese teas that varies from oolong ginseng, green tea and bittergourd tea. I eat vitamin and liver supplements. I even can consider myself as vitamin junkie. I eat lecithin, livergard, milk thistle, dandelion, multivits and etc. I slept early these couple of days and rest at home more.

The result is... I managed to reduce my ALT (Liver function test) for 33 points exactly! OMG! Its like damn huge jump! All the while, my ALT point is like hanging around 85++ for more than 3 months. Previously before i came to China, its even higher due to the diet and beer i consume in KL and its like around 95 for a very long time. Perhaps it is also due to the sleeping pattern i've been going through for the last half a year before i came to work in China. Was sleeping very late!

For the last 3 months, my ALT is hanging around 85++ and with all my due diligence and hard work + supplements + chinese teas = 53 points now! Wahahahaha! Damn happy! I hope that with my due diligence and all the hard work i've put in, i will managed to secure a god-damn-work permit here! Tomorrow i'll be going early in the morning to the "official" hospital to do 1 more time for the "official" blood test for the work permit application and by evening i'm going to get the results. Hope that everything is going to be smooth and fine!

Yeah! Happy man now! 50% happy 1st... reserving another 50% when i officially get the official results and secure my work permit! Pray for me! :) Yay!

P.S. : By the way, all of these results and diets and discipline could not have been done without the help of my dear darling who have been supporting me. She bought me liver supplements and tea leaves. She help me to check online for the more accurate information about this and that medicine. Sometimes, i think that she is now more qualified to give out liver ALT advise than some normal dietician or pharmacist. I really thank her for that. Thank you darling! :)

No comments: