Thursday, August 30, 2007

Back Home!

Reach Changi Airport on Wednesday night, touching down on the runway at approximately 7.30pm. Sky is still dim, with sun shining half at the horizon. I was anxious and i felt good and felt happy in the same time. I was back to the familiar places that i can recognised. English words is everywhere. I felt like home. The feeling of long lost into a different place and being able to enjoy out local cuisine, Char Keoy Toew and Mee Rebus with Kopi ice and Teh ice after. Wah! Its the super ultimate-mind blowing meal for me since 2 months ago. Felt fantastic!

Stay overnight in SG due to exhaustion over a whole day deal, flight time from the morning to the night time. Feel tired a little but still happy after seeing familiar faces all around. Reload my Singtel and exchange all the sim card with my 2 mobiles. Apparently, my China Mobile does not have internation roaming like what other telco offers in MY and SG. I think i have to subsribe to international roaming before i leave next time. What the heck! I thought it is all automatic in these age of IT and internet and wireless communications.

Wake up early in the morning in SG, take a short bath and make myself comfy at the hotel room before proceed to buy a Straits Times and have my fav Kopi Ice and toasted bread at a chinese kopitiam nearby. There and then, getting ready to go back to Malaysia, while reading newspaper and holding a cigarette at the tip of my hand.

I've forgotten 2 things since been away for 2 months, no smoking at a non-designated area outside the yellow box even at a open air kopitiam and you do have to order yourself over the counter especially in the daylight. Not all the places but some kopitiams along the old areas such as food court as well.

Back to hotel, clean up a bit, repack to check and confirm to see if there is anything missing. Done and check out morning at 10am. By the time i've reach to KL at Times Square, its almost 5pm and being able to see my darling and Romeo after such a long time is really indeed a blessing. *Smiles*...

My heart really soft and i'm happy to see them after a long time. Will further update when i have the time. Shortage of time apparently.

No comments: