Monday, August 13, 2007

Internet Ineffectiveness

For the whole weekend, i wasn't able to access to internet from my home. Dunno for whatever damn reasons, i thought the connection is bad and something is wrong with the network. But, apparently what i figure out is that we might have miss out in paying the monthly telecom payment for the internet broadband connection. Maybe that is the reason why in the 1st place i can't log into the net.

Same thing happen today, Monday, in the office. OMG! What the shit happen? Still can't access to the internet. We called into the IT administrator in our office to solve it out. They managed to get us online so that we can get all our emails and tons of others by lunch time. Phew! Finally, at least i can surf the net and download emails from our webmails server. At least, i can also do some blogging :P

What did you do in the last weekend? My schedule is pretty tight and have a lot of activities going on on Saturday and Sunday as well. Was pretty exhausted and not having enough rest for the last 2 days. Weekend is supposed to be a chill out day for me. At least after a whole damn week of heavy workload and works needed to be done. I thought that i can at least a have decent rest in home on Sunday before proceeding to work on Monday. I was wrong. Apparently i need to come back to office on Sunday for the reason of Feng Shui.

A feng shui master calculated that we should be starting to work on this particulat Sunday rather than Monday due to some chinese calender calculation. It is better for our Chi or Qi. Some i have to drag myself back to the office, not to mention that i'm sleepy, to go back to office. Not that bad in the beginning, just the 4 of us at the office hanging around and open our notebook and do something. We left at 5pm and go back straight to home. Internet is down the that time, Sunday, and we weren;t able to do much in the office. Just do some cleaning up and "pretends" that we start works on the Sunday itself.

I think i'll make my time useful in the office now. I'm drowzy and feeling damn sleepy to be exact. Eyes closing and hands typing. Maybe i'll go for a smoke and makes my blood move faster with the nicotine and adrenalin. Need that.

Thats all for now. Wish me luck not to sleep and move my head up and down in the office.

Ciao!

No comments: