Monday, August 20, 2007

Randomness 2007 - Mondays!

I personally thinks that Monday is a double-edge sword day. This day can brings 2 sides out of a person, and it can be constructive or destructive. You can make it a good week by starting today brilliantly or you can make it worst by being negative today. Some people choose to be negative inspite of a good day, some choose to be happy and make it the best out of the worst day of life even bad circumctances falls upon them, some choose to let the day decides for them and some smiles even after they have met with unfortunate events. :)

Choose your day and make the best our of it. Bad things, unlucky things, bad omen happens everyday, set your brain and mind and make it work constructive for you and you might find a gem end of the day. I smile everyday even with all the stress lies upon my shoulder and i try to make the best out of it. I do understand for ladies it will be particularly hard if they are having the PMS of the month, and they can hardly joke or even smile about. Thats why it is more important to have a good company of friends that make your day goes smiling and having the laughter or the joke of the century! Smile my dear!

Although today is a little bit of tiring and i have to clean up the toilet and bla bla bla, i do smile and i do it over a cuppa of nice ice coffee and a ciggy at the tip of my fingers. I inhale softly the smoke and rest my mind over the night and cools the mind. What a wonderful world! Feel the positive vibe around me and get the energy from the surrounding events and everything that happens. I tend to like it simple and have a stress free mind rather the clouding my brain with all the stress, thinkings and plannings currently. I personally thinks that minds works best when u can free your mind from all the stress and burdens. Keep things simple and you can concentrate more on the things that matters when you need it to be. Thats why a lot of people enjoy yoga classes in a gym or fitness center, they teach you breathing techniques, correct posture and movements inline with the being, and free your mind and controling your mind whenever you wanted it to. Its great and its fantastic. Try it! It can be mind-blowing!

No matter what happens to you or whatever that could or have been, get over it and live your life to the fullest and enjoy every moment of it. Thats the way i view my life and thats how i think it should be. Try it and perhaps you will find the peace within you! May you be happy always. I pray for you.

:)

No comments: