Friday, August 17, 2007

Day Before Weekend

For the last few days, i was having some sort of throat problem. It is pain and it is sour at the top of my throat between my inner nose and my upper throat. Dunno how it happens and it is definitely not comfortable. I think it is most probably due to few reasons why my throat is feeling dry and itchy.

Maybe it is due to the cold and dry aircon to blows directly at my face when i sleep soundly. Maybe it is due to the inhaling the smokes of the local ciggies that is dryer and not as moist as our local and SG ciggies. Lots and several reasons that might have happened. I just hope that it is not for long. Can't stand the feeling of burning and itchiness and dryness at the back of your neck I bought some throat smoothing candies yesterday, Halls, and hopefully it will helps. Yeah! Hopefully...

Today is Friday and its a day to weekend. Thank god! At least got to rest at home and do my home and personal stuff. I have to do my laundry and do my ironing. Stacks of cloths have to be iron. Bathrooms to be wash and floors to be mopped and to be clean. Maybe i am hoping that when my friend comes back from M'sia, he will do it for us! Haha!

Wednesday's badminton session was exhausting and tiring. My legs was dead tired. Can't move around and feels sour as well. But nevertheless, it was fun and it is sweaty. Some of them continue with a session of volleyball and basketball. But i was dead tired. Maybe due to the lack of sleep and lack of appropriate rest. Haha!

I finally saw Romeo just now after more than 1 month. He's getting thinner and taller now. Going to a big boy and big guy soon. I just hope that time will slow down and let me enjoy every single moment of it while seeing my Romeo to grow. Just miss him so much and makes my heart soften. But i am strong and i am iron-willed. ;)

What do you do this coming weekend? Let loose, stay home, rest and relax, sporty sweaty sports day or even clubbers night? Plentiful of things can do. I plan to clean my house and maybe just enjoy myself by strolling at the walking street in the city center as the weather is nice. Nice windy during the night and not that hot summer night.

Whatever you do, may you have fun and live your life and spend your time with no regrets! Enjoy!

No comments: