Saturday, August 18, 2007

Randomness 2007 - Crazy Day!

Finally, the internet connection at my home sweet home is activated! Yes! I'm god bless and its finally over the waiting for such a long long long time. I can view and update my blog from home, i can do some home video conferencing with my Ling and my sweet cute "disaster" Romeo! :) Yeah, i guess i'm really lucky man blessed with good things happens in my life. I appreciate it and i enjoy every moment of it.

I just came back from a meal at KFC having a localized Zinger and do some shopping as well. Bought some clothings, pants, shirts, instant noodle, fresh milk and some tit bits as well. Well, guys and more guys staying in 1 apartment need just some basic food and some drinks to fulfill their thirst and quench for liquids after a sporty sweaty session. We don' t cook unless it is absolute necessary till to the last desperate moment when all runs out and no other choices available. We prefer to slouch at the couch lazing around watching our fav sports channel.

Now currently they are showing the live Badminton world championship in KL, Shanghai Masters series snooker and the ever favourite Tennis Masters series in US featuring Roger "God-Like" Federer. My fav sports player, Roger, and i just like the view of him doing his 1 handed back hand swing shot. Cool! If only i am able to do that ;P

*Was wondering whether i can do that as well*

So what do you do today at this lovely sunny Saturday afternoon? Going anywhere or doing anything interesting? I think it is best for any of us to really enjoy our moments with our love ones, parents, family, dearest and those love ones. Cherish every moment right now together enjoying the laughs and smiles, while filling our heart with happiness and satisfaction, without regreting any moment later that you might have wasted. We slug through our weekdays with chores, responsibilities, works and prefections to our work in hoping to get a better future in regards of money, career and assets. I believe when it comes to weekend, when you are able to at least let go some of the stress back in the office, cherish the time and laughter with your love ones, instead of stressing what should have been and will be next Monday. Yeah, you need to plan, its true. At least live your life 50/50 balance to your family as well. Blah Blah Blah. Talking too much. ;P

Just enjoy the readings and enjoy your time! If you do really have time, go hang out and do whatever you pleases your inner being. Read some books or mop the floor for your wife/massage leg for your husband.*switch to your suitable gender* :)

I think i'm going to watch my sport channel right now and have my enjoyable time!


Cheers!

No comments: