Friday, August 17, 2007

Twice Trouble Shitty

OMFG! I hate it! I hate it so damm much. The stupid dunno what type of government or the authorities have decided enough is enough and banned wordpress blog as well. What the hell! Initially, they ban blogspot. I still have some wordpress to read on. But since few days ago, i can't view wordpress as well. I dunno whether wordpress is down or any other things that might have happen. Shit!

I did thought that it might be server down or whatsoever. But i did thought about it, can it be so coincidence and so accurate that 2 particularly famous blog is down or i am unable to read them both at the same time? Same with blog.co.uk. Yes, i've tried it and it doesn't load as well. Well, fuck it! Had enough of it and i think i'm going to vend out all my frustration here at my blog so you will know how i feel. Haha! I'm a soft man, did i mention that previously?

Then, double pile of shit. My MSN got problem and a lot of messages that i've type can't be delivered to the receipient. Twice shit! I type type type and then the message can't be delivered making me have to copy the words and repaste back it again and hopefully it can work the 2nd time. What the heck happen! Shitty and double shitty! So many shitty things happen in 1 single day. Please "qu qu ni" please, enough liao lor. I want my rest of the day to be better and have some reasons to be happy about.

Maybe going for a pool session later after dinner with some guys here. Nothing much to do. I can't consume alcohol currently due to my higher than normal liver enzymeas. Have to keep in under control for medical and work reasons. So most probably will be just hanging out at pool table and have a coke. Smoke is ok, just keep under control.

Someone mentioned before yesterday night during dinner session saying that i've change from very reserved to outspoken from the day i reach here till today. From introvert to extrovert today. I think 1 of the many reasons is due to that, i prefer listening more than talking and i'm very outspoken when i get friendly and get comfy with the people around me. Funny, heh?

Now waiting for another 1 more hour before i proceed back home to have some rest. Feeling tired and sleepy. Hehe. Yeah! Not that particularly tired or exhausted but more to sleepy not having sleep for the last few days.

Hopefully everything later will be smooth and not as shitty as what happens in the morning!

No comments: