Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Last Day in ZJG

Today's the last working day for me in ZJG before i'll be heading back home to Malaysia and Singapore for 2 and half weeks. 2 and the half weeks of rushing, to do this and that. Currently, i've listed more than 12 things to do when i reach back to Malaysia. All of them is quite important and the funny thing is, this weekend is Merdeka day and another public holiday at the weekend. I guess all will be pretty jammed up at the highway for Malaysians going back to their hometown or "lao jia" as said by the Chinese here in China.

Tonight, i think my friends here maybe will be having a nice scrumptous meal together with me to enjoy and hang out together before i'll be going back for 2 weeks. I am dead tired and sleepy now even as i am writing this blog. Mouth yawning and eyes watery, maybe due to i had more than little fried rice, 3 bowls of fried rice to be exact, together with some nice dishes served during my lunch. In addition, the food in canteen really felt funny. Maybe its just that i've used to the local cuisine food served outside that is more tastier and more variety comparing to the food i have normally in canteen.

Tonight and tomorrow will be a little rushing for me. I have to pack the remaining stuff and double check everything that i'm bringing back. Dirty clothes have to be sorted out, clean clothes have to be kept nicely folded in the wardrobe. While, tomorrow morning i've to take the morning bus to Shanghai Pudong airport straight in the early morning. It will take approximately around 3 hours from here, ZJG to Pudong and hopefully everything will be smooth and less traffic jam on the way. And no delay of bus as well. I think i have drink my fav cuppa of kopi ice once i reach SG or a glass of teh tarik ice will do as well. There is no substitute for any of the kopi ice kaw kaw and teh tarik ice in SG or MY. Its the best and the taste is just unbelieveable. Its mind blowing. Just miss my cup of kopi ice... *drooling now*

Anyway, wish me all the best and hope to see my family by Thursdays.

:)

God bless!

No comments: