Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Choose to be Happy!

Todays Wednesday and i'm really feeling up and down, somes feeling plateau, and i dunno what i should be feeling. The only consolation is to remember them, my family from the wonderful memories when we are together all the time, being apart really have a big impact on families. Remembering my little cute Romeo and my darling, whom send me an SMS this morning saying things that i felt badly about. Why the fuck that i am in this fucking situation. Hell knows. All fuckup and all goes haywire! Really feeling bullshit now!

I really want to forget about all the unhappy memories and move on from there. At least, i can and be able to concentrate on my job in hand and make my money for my family and for all the debt and the mistakes done last time. Really a bomb and feeling the heavy of stress lying on top both of my shoulders.

Why does the world have to be this way? The truth and the world is a bad place. A place whereby if you are not ready for it, it will just crush you mentally and emotionally without giving a shit about your feelings and your situation. People i know, lots of them are in this fucking kinda world and fucking situation. Unless you are born into the world of golden spoon, things might turned out better for you. Might be worst with all the world looking at you to fall. Fucking world!

And the least i can do for myself is to listen to my fav tunes and forget all about it and just be strong and iron-willed. I need to be strong and i have forgotten what i wrote just now. Memories erased and i've moved on. Better to feel happier and enjoy my time rather than to collapsed into devastation and negativeness of this world. At least, i will feel better and be happy. Thats the way i think everyone should live their life, full with happiness and enjoyment with the inner being feeling satisfied. At least you will not regretting living your life.

Thus, i always tell people when they felt sad or feeling down, they are people whose situation is worst then us, for instant people in Iraq, people living in between the feud of Isreal and Palestinian and etc. We can choose to be happier or choose to be sad. At least we have a choice!

I currently i choose to be happy. I hope you choose to be happy as well. God Bless!

No comments: