Thursday, August 9, 2007

Tantalizing Thursday

Today i'm tired and perhaps feeling sick and unwell. My legs and my thighs is tired and feels sour. You know the feeling of tiredness and hot around your legs that happen to you when you sick and have a fever. Little bit of sleepy as well. Too much badminton last night perhaps. Jumping around here and there for 2 hours in the stadium court. Plus some extra session with volleyball and basketball as well. How not to get tired? My legs is giving way even now i'm sitting at my place. Felt tiring but feels good as well. Being able to sweat it out at least once a week is vital to me now. Maybe it happens to me due to that i am weak and having air-con to blow at me after a sweaty session last night.

Currently, i'm listening to something softer. Mandarin songs to be exact, Jay Chou - Fa Ru Xue (Snow like hair). I just like a couple of his songs, melodic with soft tunes with a little touch of R n B to his tunes and songs. Although i have no idea what is he singing and the meaning of the lyrics of his songs. Perhaps i can learn a bit if i were to ask around for some translation. Just like his tunes and this song particular now. Feeling tired and unwell.

I was having a late dinner late night last night at a cafe outside my house. I was having a nice plate of curry chicken rice in a claypot serve with steamed egg, kangkung veggies and etc. Sipping my favourite ice coffee, served chilled with 2 ice cubes, taste bitterish and heavy aroma of coffee scent. Ermm oooo wahh! The nice smell of the java coffee beans that you would stop your actions and dos just for that moment of enjoyment. Heaven!

Same as the weather here as well. Yesterday is th 1st day of Autumn according to my friend here, perhaps Chinese calender, which i do not mind due to the soft wind blowing at you when you walk around. I was walking to this cafe and i stop my movement at 1 time during the walk. The sensation feeling of wind blowing across your body and your face with winds having to move your hair making me feel like heaven at one time. Such a lovely moment! I enjoy it and i love it even more if only i can hold my love 1 during that time. I hope the time will stop ticking at that moment itself. Such a fantastic soothing feeling being able to imagine you will be hugging your love one during tha good moment. Makes you remember and feel it for eternity. Heavenly!

I do hope tonight will be same again, with winds blowing at me and me imagining the happiness eternity moment together with my love 1. At least i am able to feel alive and full of positive love around me, even though the reality and truth maybe speaks otherwise. I want be to alive and full of love. It makes me soft and it makes me feels good. I wanted this feeling to be forever and for eternity.

This is for you my love :)

Roses are red, Violets are blue,
I love you so much and I love you forever too!


Muaks Muaks!


;) I am now feeling damm soft and vulnerable right at this moment now. Weeping at heart. Wish you were here and wish that you will understand what i am going through right now! ;)

No comments: