Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Sad and Best Forgetten

I was a little bit sad and felt disappointed. Although i think from my head thats its logical and it make sense when you justified it, i still felt deep down in my heart that i deserved more. Haha. Small issue but was taken by surprised.

It is due to a certain claims which is not much, approximately RMB500, was not passed and rejected for a valid reason. It make sense if you were to think it properly and look at the bigger picture as advise by a wise man. So the moral of the story is that, look at the bright side always and look at the bigger picture. There are certain reasons why certain things cannot be done. It is not because it can't be done but rather not appropriate to be done. You know sometimes life sucks but there is nothing much you can do about it except to blog it and to rant it. And you get over it after that.

Life sucks! Move on!

What did i wrote just now? I forgot about it and seems that i have a shortage of memory these days. I can only remember sweet, good, meaningful, happy and delightful memories. Bad memories is nothing good except to be best forgotten. Haha! I'm going to enjoy the rest of my day and a good round of sweating of badminton later.

Sweat it out and smile it loud!

Hahahaha!

No comments: