Thursday, August 2, 2007

Randomness 2007 - Complain!

The thing about differences in expectation really hit you if you do not expect for it. What i mean was that understanding of how things work in China compare to M'sia or Singapore. Sometimes, language is a barrier as well. The local chinese dialect that even mandarin in Singapore and Malaysia is different. People in China even have to speak the common language of Mandarin to understand each other.

The reason i mention why the differences in culture and understanding of how things works, really makes me felt funny and have a feeling that you get "screwed up" by lack of proper understanding and miscommunication.

The best screwed up example is Prepaid in China, BTW, i got mine from China Mobile, one if not the largest in China. I got myself a prepaid package here. Supposingly in M'sia and SG, you pay and you get what you pay. Then, after you use it, you get charged exactly and will be informed of the credit left REALTIME. You will know exactly you much you left. But, over here, you get fucked up. You will not be informed but you have to sms a code to get it (your available credit balance). Then, the balance you get may not be accurate, as it may not be in real time. And the worst is this, you subscribe to a plan here for prepaid. Eg, RMB80, RMB165 and so on. I choose the RMB165. And, you know what, RMB165 is for local calls only, international calls and out-of-province call will be charged differently on-top of the local call charges. WTF! Double charge! Not even to mention that IF you aren't able to finish your RMB165 for local calls, you still need to pay that much at the end of the month. Eg, I used up RMB80 local calls for July. By 1st Aug, they will deduct another RMB85 from my available credit due to my plan is RMB165. WTF!

I am piss and have paid RMB85 for nothing just because i did not use it and they did not inform me about it or intentionally. WAH! WTF! I am damm piss man. But, i'm still a foreigner in China even though i have the same skin color.

Let me finish pissing off 1st, then i'll update you with more information.

No comments: