Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Hed Kandi Feels...

I was and i am having fun today. I listen to Hed Kandi repeatedly on my notebook linked directly from a blogsite. I swing my head and have some dance vibes right in the middle of office at the middle of the afternoon. The tunes are just unbelievable. Its fantastic and it feels good. Heart fluttering and heart beating tunes. Just makes me miss my wonderful days and moments in the D. Liquors, dice games, ciggies like chimneys, whiskeys with cokes and green teas, ice cube melting on my tongue in my mouth, bitter after taste of too much whiskeys while try to make the lovely dancing beat groove smoothly to my moving arms and legs. Lights and green lasers blinking shining in front of my eyes to the dance floor, where hundreds of clubbers, ravers, dancers, girls, groovers, technoraters, DJays and all cramped up together like a prawn salad in 1 single place where sweat mixed with pleasure and adrenaline. Feels damn Good! No Shit! Miss it!

I was having my 1st McD's meal of the week. A localized Big Mac version set meal with a medium fries and an ice mocha. I topped it up by adding a double cheese burger. Mouth watering and saliva drooling kinda meal. Its good at least to say i got my friend here who live by the name of "hamburger boy". Haha. He rather eat burgers than rice. Read my word, burgerS...Haha.

I really hate it when i can't read some of my favorite blogs just because they uses blogspot, which btw, banned by Chinese government. F**king bullshit! I can access to wordpress at least to read on and get some updates here and there. But not blogspot, my fav blog. I still can write and rant about anything i like in my blog, but yet i can't read my own blog using the conventional way. F**king pissed off!

How do you like it in summer? Or would you prefer the breaks in between, Autumn and Spring? 1 of my colleagues just told me that today is the 1st day of Autumn in China. I dunno. My 1st time in Autumn. Haha.Farkin freako from Malaysia who haven seen any snow except snow flakes in the fridge. Today is where the traditional chinese culture and customs eat watermelons. Don't ask me why. Its just that watermelon supposed to be cooling by nature. Try swallowing 2 watermelon and see the results yourself tomorrow. Toilet will be your residence and sleeping place.

Anyway, i have been feeling some changes to the weather this few days. Sunny with windy cooling breeze. Not as hot as 2 to 3 weeks ago. Feels good now and i do hope that this will become even better down the road. I'm a sweaty guy and have a nickname of raining man. Haha!

This Hed Kandi tunes really makes my heart pounding and my hands moved and grooved even as i am typing this blog. Feels good and feels great! Try to search it in radioblogclub and listens to it online. Great tunes! I think i really need a good drink and a good dance to release myself to the music one find day at the local D's here. Or perhaps in Shanghai whereby it is more happening and close later at the night.

Serious shit. I need to plan it out with my buddies and friends here. Xiantiandi, here i comes!

No comments: